Brook Farm Vineyards has a great interest in aiding and growing our
wonderful community and our charitable fundraisers allow us to give back to those that have welcomed us. Our charitable fundraisers take place in the luxurious environs of Circa 1810 in downtown Ludlow, Vermont.
Set in our beautiful tasting room in downtown Ludlow, our charitable fundraisers start off with one of our locally-produced wine tastings. Our tastings are served alongside a buffet of aged, firm, soft, and crumbly cheese and Vermont and Italian dried and cured meats sure to please every pallet. Artisinal chocolates crafted on the vineyard create a perfect finish to the evening.
How It Works
Tickets for your event will be sold for $35 per person for 40 guests with a minimum of 30 guests. Our charitable fundraisers are not for profit and we wish to maximize the funds donated for your charity. With each ticket sold, you receive 60% of the ticket value and the remaining 40% covers the staffing, setup, food, and beverages.
40 Guests = $840 for your charity
35 Guests = $735 for your charity
To maximize exposure for your fundraiser we design and create marketing material tailored to your fundraiser using professional online services for both print and email with your marketing or mailing list. This allows us to create professionally designed marketing material that alleviates stress of the marketing process. We will create a standard press release that will be sent to local newspapers and our chamber of commerce. The event would also be a great addition to any newsletters and publications you may have as well.
Fundraisers can take place on Mondays, Tuesdays, or Wednesdays as Circa 1810 will be closed to the public for your event. We do ask that fundraisers be booked at least four weeks in advance.
Within the first week, email and marketing lists must be sent to in an Excel document to create the marketing material.
Three weeks prior to the event we will have the press release and
marketing material completed.
We will supply you with customized tickets for your event to sell.
Regular updates to the guest list would certainly be appreciated and a final guest list will be due four days prior to the event.
For any questions you may have and to schedule a fundraiser, please email
or call 802.226.7152